Terms & Conditions
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. (“Intel”) Cashback Promotion (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
Subject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to receive a cash reward when you purchase a Qualifying Product as detailed on the Qualifying Products Section of this website.
- The Promotion is valid on new purchases of Qualifying Products made during the promotional periods set out in the Qualifying Products section of this website. Intel reserves the right to add new Qualifying Products during the promotional period. A maximum of one (1) claim per person on any Qualifying Products is allowed during the promotional period. In order to qualify for cashback you must purchase a qualifying motherboard and a qualifying Intel CPU together. Purchases must be made on the same date and from the same place.
- This Promotion is open to residents of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Russia & United Kingdom. Purchases of Qualifying Products and corresponding claims must be made in your country of residence.
- This offer is not open to employees of Intel or other manufacturers whose products are included in the Promotion, their parent companies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the execution or administration of the Promotion. Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
To submit a claim:
- Fill in and submit the claim form (found on this Promotion website at www.toptechcashback.com) and between thirty (30) and sixty (60) days from the date of purchase of your Qualifying Product(s). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day one.
- Upload proof of purchase (in the form of a sales invoice or receipt) clearly detailing the purchase of the Qualifying Product, the purchase date, purchase price and reseller name.
- Once the claim has been received by us, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email. Claims will be screened for validity to ensure that the transaction made is a genuine purchase of the Qualifying Product. The outcome of your claim will be communicated to you by e-mail within three (3) working days.
- If an incomplete claim or an invalid proof of purchase is received, a notification email will be sent to you with the opportunity for you to provide the required information within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days then the claim for cash back will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. Intel reserves the right to reject incomplete, altered, illegible or false claims.
- Provided that the terms and conditions of this Promotion have been met, a payment for the relevant amount will be paid to you by bank transfer within 30 days from validation of your claim. The rebate is inclusive of all taxes and bank transfer fee. Where this rebate payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
- You will not be able to claim cashback on purchases you have cancelled or items you have returned.
- Intel reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- When you upload the claim information and/or documentation (“Documentation”) to this Website, you grant Intel, its affiliates and subsidiaries, a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the Documentation in any media formats with any manner, including without limitation to reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, or otherwise use the Documentation, and all the Documentation will not be returned. If you do not have authorization for the above right, please do not upload, transmit, input or provide Documentation to this Website. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent Documentation may result in disqualification from this Promotion and future Intel promotions.
- Intel decisions in respect of all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding.
- Intel reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion immediately with notice: (a) if circumstances outside Intel’s reasonable control, including technical issues, prevent the Promotion from running as anticipated; (b) in the event of false information being provided by participants; (c) if a change of law prevents the Promotion from running as anticipated; or (d) for any reason at any time. Notice will be provided by Intel displaying the updated terms and conditions on the Promotion website at www.toptechcashback.com.
- You agree that Intel and all of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by you for any injuries, losses or costs or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from your participation in this Promotion.
- We will have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident. Intel is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Promotion.
- This Promotion and any claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion (including non-contractual disputes and claims) will be: (a) governed by English law, however the laws of your country of residence will apply where mandatory; and (b) subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The address for correspondence is: TopTech Cashback, PO Box 487, Gateshead, NE8 9BQ. For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: support@TopTechCashback.com or call 8008442806 between 09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- Promoter is Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd., Pipers Way, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN31RJ, United Kingdom. Do not send entries to this address, they will not be responded to.